RidgeGear Scaffolder's Leather Safety Harness Kit RGHK4
This RidgeGear fall arrest system is a complete safety harness kit specifically designed for use by scaffolders. Designed and manufactured by RidgeGear in Britain, quality is guaranteed through prototyping and rugged testing of all products.
Safety harnesses are the foundation of any fall arrest system, and our RidgeGear scaffolder's harnesses are fully adjustable that allow unparalleled comfort and performance.
Each safety harness kit includes:
• RGH2 full body harness. Fittings on our harnesses are made from high strength tensile steel alloy.
• RGL1 1.3m shock absorbing lanyard. Made from 44kN polyester webbing with a maximum arrest force of <6kN.
• Ultra lightweight RGK11 scaffold karabiner manufactured from aluminium.
• All the connectors you will need to work safely at height.
• This harness has leather strips on both shoulders to aid you in lifting and handling scaffold tubes.
This harness features front and rear attachment points (D harness) and rip stitch indicators.
We also stock a non-twin leg fall arrest system.
||EN 361,E N 354 & EN 355
||45mm water repellent polyester (harness)
||1.15kg (harness only)
|Overall Weight (Less Case)